Saturday, August 26, 2006

Angry (with added violence).

Experts schmexperts. You get a problem with a computer in a world full of so-called experts yet no bugger has an arseing clue what's wrong. This is it here, it's the one from a while back. To be fair to the MaxPC site, their helpdesk editor chappie has identified this as a problem worthy of inclusion in their Helpdesk feature. They are also English so take a while to consider the problem properly instead of just saying it's to do with spyware, here you need to buy this at $29.95 thanks, you mug. I am beginning to lose the will to live although this will may be rekindled should I meet the Gates cove and am allowed the opportunity to vent my pent-up frustrations on his speccie four-eyes skull. Wallop! Try looking for a cure for that, Billy-boy. Or at least try and make your piss-poor software packages talk to each other properly instead of robbing us blind.

9 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Sharon J said...

Is it any wonder I'm keeping out of the boy's way? The dog's shaking, windows are rattling and small children are crying. Well, the small child isn't actually crying yet, but as the angry person almost decided to not go to the firework display in the park tonight, one little boy who's life tends to revolve around seeing Uncle Richard, would have been bitterly disappointed. And all because of a friggin' laptop! My laptop. Hateful machine.

4:00 pm  
Blogger The Aunt said...

Having a spot of bother?

4:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you're enjoying your laptop I take it?

9:11 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Pamela, you live in Seattle. How much to sort him?

11:17 pm  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

Christ. I just read the thread you linked us to. I share your pain. Or rather: I'm glad I don't.

I know nothing about this stuff, but my money's on the firewalls conflicting with each other. This is probably a stupid suggestion, but what would happen if you reformatted the hard drive again (sorry, sorry, I know) and then reinstalled with just the one firewall?

You are definitely free to ignore this comment.

8:43 am  
Blogger Richard said...

I don't know. I'd try dancing around it naked singing Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep if I thought it would help.

10:28 am  
Blogger Sharon J said...

"I'd try dancing around it naked singing Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep..."

Now that I'd like to see!

Mark. I believe we only had the one firewall when things started going mouldy.

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My computer is also starting to get slower and slower.Just upgraded my nokia phone.Software seemed to clash with software for old phone which was also a nokia and now both won't work and I can't delete the programmes to start again.ARRGH!!!!

6:58 pm  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Richard it seems like everything has a build in scam in it from my point of view. I am always a few dollars short of having anything that works proper. I hear what you are saying brother! Amen and the like from this soap box.

4:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home