Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sorry.

To some people I very much miss seeing around these pages. Hopefully they'll know who they are but please - there's no need to speculate in the comments!

I think I've worked it out. I fear you may have taken a barb aimed at far less worthy people than your fine selves rather too personally. A while back, one of you inadvertently provided the ideal germ to sum up my mood that particular day and that led to me writing something about seeing places I love despoiled by a certain type of people who believe they hold dominion over something because of their lifestyle. My ire is boundless in these situations and the unwary protagonist may have misread my signals. If this is indeed the case then I can assure you that there was nothing personal intended whatsoever and I apologise most hugely and unreservedly. Put it this way, every complete tosser in the world breathes but being able to breathe doesn't make you a complete tosser, or rather, just because you admire something on its own merits doesn't automatically imbue you with a set of characteristics normally associated with the sheep running their lives according to the style columns of a particular newspaper.

I'm making myself really clear, aren't I.

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Phil said...

I'm sorry Richard - I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about - how are things at home?

6:15 am  
Blogger Richard said...

That's OK Phil, I'm not sure what I mean half the time either.

They're OK. Seems to be working out.

9:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly no offence been taken over here. I've just been busy.

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home