Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Help

I'm not usually in the habit of doing this but Tennessee Jed was one of the very first people I met while doing the blog thing. He's also one of the most honest and pleasant folk I've found on the internet in the 8 years I've been on it and I'm sure many of you will be familiar with him through his comments on these pages. I know he has a soft spot for us islanders, even if he hasn't clue what we're talking about. He's a good man.

Jed's family is currently having to endure one of those awful trials of pain and terrible uncertainty that nobody ever ought to experience. If you would please, spare a few moments thought, or say a prayer if that's your thing, for him, his family and especially his daughter.

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Humble thank yous! Thanks in advance to your readers for the kind thoughts and prayers.

Richard your a stand up sort of chap and us readers are glad to know you.

I never had a pen pal growing up, now I have dozens from all over the planet in all walks of life, genders (or trans-genders), colors and the list continues. It makes a normally cruel world seem more friendly.

11:44 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Done.

7:08 am  
Blogger Carmenzta said...

Richard, I'm going to pray for Jed's daughter every morning. I don't know if that will help or not but I'm sending the good vibes over there.

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home