Monday, July 07, 2008

Good evening

I apologise wholeheartedly for not writing anything meaningful of late. On second thoughts (and before Vicus points this out), I apologise for not writing anything meaningful here ever. I still have no computer and I have to use the library and you only get an hour free there, most of which is spent "editing" my friend Christopher's latest book as they have a decent version of Word on their machines (the latest one bundled with Sharon's new Vista laptop is crap and re-defines backwards incompatibility, rendering anything written in Word 97 or even 2003 as unintelligible garbage, especially if the text contains certain True Type italic fonts which Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, appear to render as completely different fonts).

Anyway, here's something to be going on with:

Photoshop Disasters

6 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

OK, so we've missed you.
It's been tough, but we've made it.

12:07 am  
Blogger Rog said...

Does the new one have a really clever paperclip that says "Hi!!! I see you're trying to edit your friend's book. Do you want some help?"

11:46 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Murph, I wouldn't know. I opened it up and shut it immediately once I realised I couldn't find track changes and couldn't read what was there anyway. What pains me is that Bill Gates paid someone good money to design that thing. And the clock in Vista that appears, works out what the time is and then moves round. How satisfying your life must be.

12:14 pm  
Blogger Rol said...

What Microsoft have done with Word - originally a FREE programme, let's not forget - is a scandal. Makes me want to buy a Mac.

2:44 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

I may be joining you in the library once I become a pensioner. Next month.

10:55 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Talk about tempting fate! My computer broke yesterday. I'm posting this from the library.

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home