Monday, July 21, 2008

I don't need no...

Sorry, I'm not about much at the moment but here's something to be going on with courtesy of my stats. I don't really like making sweeping generalisations but this really does sum up the priorities of wasted youth* in one neat question. What's more, I was top of the list. What the cretin made of my review of my friend's band's gig in Barton upon Humber, location of the world's worst hotel, a couple of years back, I don't know.

wot the age to get served for cigs in turkey


I can only hope that once he or she gets to Turkey and discovers the delights of their renowned tobacco products, they are put off for life




*I don't mean the early 80s goth band**

** Maybe I do.

4 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Rol said...

Yeah, but since I discovered that information, I've been a regular reader an' everyfing!

11:41 am  
Blogger Malcolm Cinnamond said...

I preferred Bauhaus.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

He lives in Turkey now you know, (Pete Murphy). So it was Bauhaus and not the wasted youth after all.

9:43 am  
Blogger Richard said...

That was him in all windswept and interesting in the Maxell ads, wasn't it? Either him or Walter Gropius*

*Highbrow joke.

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home