Sunday, February 15, 2009

Animal

For some obscure reason, one of my search results pointed at this. However, I am absolutely delighted as I can see no earthly reason why the magnificent John Otway should ever be denied airtime and I swear blind it's not the first time I've posted one of his videos. Sometimes the word "genius" is a little over-used but ever since I bought "Really Free" in Yeovil in 1977 I've come to think he is on a par with Viv Stanshall, who was certainly deserving of the accolade. He plays Crewe fairly regularly but I'm always elsewhere. I must repair this gaping wound in my musical corpus before he permanently injures himself. If you don't laugh at this, please get help.

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Didn't watch it, didn't laugh, don't like him, aint gunna, dont wanna.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

I need help Richard!

9:57 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Vicus, your musical education is incomplete.

Rog, so does John Otway

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home