Saturday, February 07, 2009

No marrow what

Today is a momentous day. I have just had a look at my stats and noticed that for the first time in well over a year, not a single one of the latest 20 visitors to these pages has been directed here after querying the regrettable image of an elderly man posing with a large vegetable squash. I refuse to re-post the picture, just do an image search for "zucchini" and you'll see the one. I am though the world's number two reference point for "hollandaise sauce aldi" which is quite heartening.

I will have to vacate this library seat very soon. The gentleman two seats away with psoriasis is starting to annoy me with his incessant scratching. Away!

1 Vegetable peelings:

Anonymous Derek Dawson said...

Loveely blog you have here

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home